Crown Women Rising
- Fri, Dec 27Accra, GhanaDec 27, 2019, 10:00 AM – Jan 03, 2020, 2:00 PMAccra, GhanaEnjoy a week of Ghana's culture and heritage. Visit many of the best local attractions, enjoy the activities, dance, eat and have fun all of it. Merchantry-Worldwide brings you an exclusive package to explore Ghana this Christmas and New Year.
The third annual Crown Women Rising (CWR) Women Empowerment and Business-to-Business Conference is slated for Accra in May, the Country Director of CWR, Mrs. Nana Sekyere has announced.
Opening on May 8, 2019, the two-day summit is part of CWR’s iRise Africa Initiative and is designed as a platform to showcase Ghana’s women-owned businesses and connect them with investors and prospective marketing/distribution partners from across the African continent, the United States, Europe and the Diaspora.
The conference will be hosted by Crown Women Rising-Ghana, in partnership with Government of Ghana Ministries, Departments and Agencies, major donors, non-governmental organizations, local banks, Chambers of Commerce, and local women-focused non-profit institutions.
The summit proper will take place on May 8 and 9 at the Convention Centre of Accra’s Labadi Beach Hotel and shall be followed on May 10 by an Awards Gala Night and Fashion Show.
Cost: USD $ 3500 per person.
Inclusions in above prices:
• International air: Washington-Accra
• Hotel accommodation as per itinerary based on single/ double occupancy
• Group transfers and transportation by private, air-conditioned coach with driver/guide (Any individuals travelling outside the group arrangement must organize own transportation)
• Arrival Meet & Greet
• Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
• Local taxes
• Breakfast daily
• Seat selection
Excluded / Personal expenses:
• laundry, telephone calls, mini-bar etc.
• Optional Tours
• Meals unless listed in itinerary
• Tips & Gratuities
• Early check-in & late check-out of rooms (standard check-in time is2pm and check out10am)
• Medical / Travel Insurance
• Visa fees / Passport handling fees
Terms and Conditions
I. FULL PAYMENT:
A total amount of $500 non-refundable deposit is required upon sign-up in order to book your space on this trip.
The total cost of the trip is $3500, and the last date to book is April 15 2019.
You may cancel your booking no later than 19 April 2019, of which an amount of $3000 will be refunded to you. If you cancel after 19 April , 2019 the full booking amount will be forfeited.
Please note: Refunds can take up to 14 Business days to be processed.
It is strongly recommended that clients purchase COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE to protect themselves against unforeseen circumstances prior to, or during travel. E.g. In the event a traveller becomes ill during a tour and has not purchased insurance, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveller's responsibility, and will have to be paid out of pocket as U.S. Medical Insurance does not provide international coverage. Upon cancellation, the passenger may incur up to 100% cancellation penalties and should protect themselves with cancellation insurance.
You will be provided with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Quote upon receipt of your completed trip registration. Insurance must be purchased within 7 days of your completed trip registration.
Passports are required for this trip. All passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from your scheduled return date (can not expire prior to December 12 2019), and must contain a minimum of 2 blank “Visa” pages.
V. CURRENCY AND PRICING FLUCTUATIONS
Should there be considerable currency fluctuations, we reserve the right to apply any necessary surcharges. In the event of any additional fuel surcharges by the Land Suppliers and/or airlines we reserve the right to add these to the costs of the land package and/or airfare. Any applicable increases will be advised in writing prior to final payment. Prices are guaranteed once final payment has been made.
How do you register?
1. Submit your details via our electronic registration form by clicking the "Book Your Seat" button above and complete the required payment.
2. A consultant will contact you to confirm your booking and request final booking details.
3. If you wish to travel with a roommate, please note the name of the roommate to the consultant. Please also note any special travel accommodations requested, such as airport wheel-chair assistance.
4. Send a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions, please contact the Merchantry Worldwide @ email@example.com